Game I Care About

I care about the game Call of Duty Black Ops 2. I like this game because it is fun and competitive. I like playing with my friends in free for all mode in multiplayer. I prefer this game because I just do like i said its fun and competitive. 
I wonder if any one else likes this game as much as I do. I think people like Fortnite more than this game but I don't care that is there opinion not mine,so if you like this game and not Fortnite leave a comment in the description down below. 
This game is a kind of strategy game but not if you play it then you get what I mean, anyways it has weapon skins and a bunch of maps to choose from and there is a zombie mode which I play more than multiplayer and campaign. 
 I have almost all of the weapon skins in the game which are really cool. There is a lava skin, a cyber skin, and a zombie skin. In the zombie mode the zombies are easy to kill at first and on the other waves they are really hard to kill if you try to kill a zombie with a grenade it blows up the zombies legs and the zombie turns into a crawler.
The game has good graphics and detail even if you have a xbox 360 which have bad detail but not in this game I love this game and the other games like this one. The other games like this is Call of Duty Black Ops 3 and 4. COD Black Ops 4 is a brand new game and is not on the xbox 360 so I don't know anything about it I just know it is fun. If you play these games then you will like what I wrote, Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fortnite Taking Over Kid's Minds.

Fortnite Season 7.